Canon’s EX series of speedlites can be the most powerful accessory in your camera bag. This DVD takes you, step by step, through each of the controls.
This training DVD picks up where the manual stops, helping you to integrate flash photography into your image making arsenal.
Your host, professional photographer Tim Mantoani, demonstrates these flash units in a series of real world examples. He explains how to get an emotional response from your pictures by adding or subtracting light.
This DVD keeps extra equipment needs to a minimum. Whether you own a 580EX, 430EX, or both, this presentation gives you a practical approach for approaching all photographic subjects that require a little “portable sunlight”.
Whether you use one speedlite or a hundred, Tim’s approach will help you create the best photo possible.
Format: NTSC, All Regions
Running Time: 61 minutes
- Flash exposure compensation
- Using the flash as a key or fill light
- FP or high speed sync operation
- Slow sync demystified
- Controlling the hardness or softness of the flash
- Auto and Manual Zoom control
- Flash bracketing
- Manual mode and exposure compensation
- Wireless operation
- A:B and C groups – why they exist and how to use them
- Group ratios
- Flash exposure lock
- Getting the flash off the camera
- First and Second Curtain Sync
- Manual and Stroboscopic modes
- …and much more!